Sunday, April 27, 2008

Craftsman style site

In my searches I found interesting site with lot of ideas on Craftsman Style homes
and decor.
Included is lots of black and white images great for me to practice drawing rooms,
stain glass, and fabrics.
There is pretty much every type of design idea in this site all in black and white
images also great for "recoloring" the textures.
Although I am uncertain of who owns the copyright of these images although
images look like they are possibly now in public domain.
I will probably when my energy and time permits it use the site for drawing practice
and to assist me in making better virtual stain glass.
http://www.craftsman-style.info/

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Very cool - I love Craftsman style homes. Looking at the website, I would say the images are copyrighted by Gustav Stickley, and are from his book "Craftsman Homes". If you like Craftsman style, you really must check out the work of architect Frank Lloyd Wright. He was a fascinating person, as well as an incredible architect. Had some really interesting philosophies about home design. Elevated it to art.

Princess Ivory