Monday, October 27, 2008

Doodle Baroque Robe, Being Pizza Host

Well here goes nothing I put this up at onrez.
Friends said I should charge more, because if you charge more People will see more value in it.
But I thought gee how many times have I paid 300 to 500L$ for item I just wasn't happy with
the design from some unknown Designer to me.
I rather  have buyers get to know my products and develope some degree in trust in what I am making
first, to feel good about products.
So until regular buyers of my products it would best for now to keep prices below 50L until I actually have more People buying things.
I also allowed myself to become a Pizza Host for Kahni's Pizza.
There so few places where you can play games and have fun I want to support this in whatever
fashion I can be it even as host.
So now I am hosting at Neko's cove tommorow at 8 pm to 10 pm SL time.
I am hoping I have enough L$ to keep in pizza game money to host.
If you want to buy this Doodle Baroque Robe come on over here to get it at Onrez.
We see if I can get better at multi-tasking. Hehehe.

No comments: