Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PG ratings, Mature ratings, Erotic confessions, Music

Some people get into online cyber sex, some like poseballs.
I am not really into that, most of time I lead a very  rated PG life.
Yet there are some things and times I am not rated PG.
One I like erotic music and even erotic art. This is why I have this blog
has adult warning.(Edit: but then I realized there is a whole of nude and mature
content out there in blogger.com that doesn't so why should I? I just put warnings
on each post if its not work safe or has nudity.)
I have been feeling very stressed out and decided not to login into SL
today.
I moved to PG rated land recently so my favorite music channels I can't listen to while in SL
for now and even when I do find a few they just are not always sensual enough for my liking..
I have been trying to find more erotic music I can listen to for while for
when I am in the mood.
Stumble upon this in search, http://www.rhapsody.com/erotic
Still looking but it has some nice songs, romantic, sensual and erotic dance, gothic.
and electronic influenced music there.
It will do and create some diversions:)
This is funny video, has cartoon nudity and song is ab called Help me Doctor Dick.
This video has cartoon nudity and adult language  in it.

No comments: