Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Working on fur lined clothes, Mountains

Recently I have been sleeping a whole lot tired and unmotivated but I did raise some mountains and attempt some fur textures but I ran into some issues.
Not happy with it and I need to take this free stock white fur and practice drawing it more 3d
Ideally I want to make my own fur but for personal mock up I used it, but its not going to be available anywhere for now until I can draw out my own realistic 3d fur.
Tutorials and I don't go well what usually works for me is drawing out the texture by hand based on texture I am going for and until I understand how it is made.
This is how I have done wood but its far from what I want to be yet.
I tried to make a fuzzy fur texture from tutorial that was geared toward PS 6 but it just didn't work out, so maybe few naps latter I can produce what I want better later.
Here is snapshots of what I have done maybe later I show the hand draw brown fur I made by hand but the repeats just don't look right, included is my mountain climbing adventure scenes.
 
upclose image is hand drawn 100%

No comments: