Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Diary of Creating stuff: TSO, Sims, Curtain Experiments


My boyfriend suggest I write down the steps for the things I make
so I can go back later but I often don't.
So here is attempt to explain. I hope to do more of this here.
I am no pro, I am just stumbler who likes creating.
I do layers often I experiment with darker gradients using Desolve
then on another layer in lighter tone I draw out the lines and
on following layers continue to do similar shading.
I tried to use a texture today from older texture experiment I had
tried but only some of it showed up.
One was flower pattern I had done months and the other was
pink wrinkled texture that I end up having to use smudge tool
I used to create some type of pattern that fit with the wrinkles.
The pattern I will post later for anyone to use.
I am contemplating rezzing FD Spark in TSO for little bit.
Years ago the sims was how I got started making art and creating.
I use to do custom builds for people in TSO.
The building tools are very simple there and often I felt very
limit in what I could do there.
TSO was sort of my first introduction to online worlds like SL but
I left do to burn out.
Footnote; I made FD Spark TSO account in frustration uninstalled
everything after five tries due to fact I couldn't get anything
to update right.
No thanks not interested in paying to be beta tester so I can
try to figure out how to bitmap chairs and few paintings
for a few simeoleans.
And my original account and cd is no more and I cannot retrieve it
because I gave it away the account threw the cd a way.

No comments: