Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Blog's Purpose

This blog will be for sharing my images and things of those I have created and
those who I have invited who are close to me to share their art. images.
It won't have the depth or intensity of my other blogs.
It will have filtered words seen in many blogs, nothing personal, nothing too deep.
It will not have me emoting all over place like my other
blogs in past.
I will not bore you with tales of woe or struggles I am having.
I will be strictly for sharing images of things I have created, nothing more, nothing less.
Images will be of things I don't mind sharing but I ask very kindly if you use any of the images
you ask first and do not use for commercial purposes.
If you see things you really like and would like to donate for my upload cost in Second life.
If you want to a custom texture or you see something you want use for personal use you can do so providing you don't claim them as your own and give me credit for the design but please ask before snatching images.
You are free to contact me within Second Life or here.
I have decided to use this blog on focusing on the things that make me happy.
Creating and doing Art makes me happy.

2 comments:

AuroraSkye said...

Sounds like a good goal to have a HAPPY blog :-) Congratulations on your new BLOG openning and best of luck on its success. :-)

FD Spark said...

Thanks Auroaskye, Hugs