Saturday, February 16, 2008

Faces & Wheel chair Races














After apply ice wrap prims on Twinkle's sore knee, adjusting
Doctor FD's Cheerfully Misalligned Granny Walker and watching
Master Primologist, Nurse Alpha make prim crutches
I was given a really cool freebiea Wheel Chair Car.
I immediately began to race around Nakji.
The speed and movement of the wheel chair open entire new
world I hadn't know was possible since often I am hobbling
a long in most places in SL.
I didn't believe this fun device was dangerous when Twinkle
told me so.
The wheel chair zooms around very fast and I lost my wheel chair in
another sim literally stuck.
I had to relog but got distracted by left over piece of chicken by time
I returned Twinkle had hobbled to bed.
I raced around Nakji, zooming in and out all Alpha's and other people's
creations including Jewel's Greenhouse, Moondust's chair, Alpha's
various cool prim creations.
It was so fun. No wonder why people wish there were roads and places
they can travel on prims through out SL.
I never really got it until now.
Earlier I had made some faces for baby dolls. I
like how they turned out except
for the speckles of pixels not sure how that happen.
The faces look bit too mature and I need to re-think the design.
I will have to fix it soon.

1 comment:

AuroraSkye said...

Sounds like a very fun chair, FD! I would love to race around sims faster than my normal walk.